Gold Tickets are the newest addition in Tiny Tower 3.0.0 and are obtainable by rebuilding your tower and by the hourly raffle. These can be used to give a floor free and instant stocking or maximizing.
- Gold ticket upgraded business floors will have free and instant stocking. They will also be upgraded to level 10 to hold the maximum amount of stock. The stock still has to be ordered manually, though.
- When a Residential floor is upgraded using a gold ticket, all residents that move in after the upgrade will have maximum skills in all
Obtaining Gold TicketsEdit
Gold tickets can only be earned by rebuilding your tower. When you rebuild, you will receive 1 gold ticket for each 50 floors you have (i.e. 50 floors = 1 ticket, 100 floors = 2 tickets, etc). In the 3.0.3 update, golden tickets can be obtained by entering the hourly raffle under the menu option.
What You KeepEdit
- All your gold tickets, regardless of whether you spent them or not. (See FAQ #1 for more information)
- Bux that you had before resetting.
- Elevator Speed and unlocks
- Roofs, Lobby
Everything else gets reset to tutorial.
Using Gold TicketsEdit
Tap on the floor you want to upgrade and select the gold "upgrade" button located under the floor name.
- If I use a gold ticket is it permanently gone?
No, Gold tickets are reusable and are never lost. You will get credit for any past gold tickets earned each time you rebuild in addition to any new tickets earn. If you applied a gold ticket to a floor, deleting that floor will return your gold ticket back to your inventory to be spent again.
- Can I rebuild my tower before I reach 50 floors?
No, only towers at or past 50 floors can rebuild. Note: As of the 3.1.2 update, you now can rebuild you tower if you don't have 50 floors, but you won't get any gold tickets out of it. It will still appear in your past towers.
- Do I lose floor level upgrades if I use a gold ticket?
If you use a golden ticket that floor goes to max level (10), so you're not losing levels but losing bux, it's more efficient using the golden ticket to a level 1 floor.
- Do I need to wait for the construction of floor 50 to finish before resetting?
No. If construction is in progress, the floor will show up in as a finished floor of the type you selected, when you look at your past tower. If it's a business floor, it will be level 1. You can also leave it empty, i.e. you don't need to start construction.
Some of this article came from this page