Last week NimbleBit, Tiny Tower's developer, released their first update for Tiny Tower. Unfortunately enough it doesn't feature any major updates or fixes, but it does fix some minor yet annoying bugs in the game. Here's a complete list of all fixes:
- Fixed crash when dressing up bitizens
- Fixed crash on loading on older devices
- Fixed bug with Game Center achievement updating
- Disabled certain features during tutorial
- Scaled down names of neighbors to prevent overlap
- Other small bug fixes
Have you encountered any (game-breaking) bugs in Tiny Tower? Let us know in the comments!